You will be all set to take care of your new beautiful Eyelash Extensions with the Couture Lashpoo that you will receive free with your appointment!
Couture Lash is Not Responsible for Lash
Loss Due to Lack of Client Aftercare
- Do Not get your new Eyelash Extensions wet for 24 hours.
- Avoid steam rooms, saunas and pools for 48 hours.
- Do Not use an eyelash curler, or perm or tint the eyelash
- Remove makeup around the eyes with the cleaning wand provided.
- Do Not pick or pull on your lashes, because this can cause premature shedding of lashes.
- Gently clean your lashes with the Couture Lashpoo daily. This keeps your extensions oil-free and helps them last longer.
- Brush your extensions daily to prevent tangling and to help shed out lashes that are ready to shed.
- Do Not sleep on your face. Whichever side you tend to sleep on will experience more lash loss
- Do not use eye makeup or products around the eye area that contain oil. This causes the bonding of the lash extension adhesive to breakdown.
- Stay away from tanning beds and spray tanning for at least 24 hours after your lash appointment.
- To extend the life of your lashes, please come in for touch-ups every 2-3 weeks.